HI all

no matter how many times I read the page on volume management I cant get my
head around it.

I have 3 servers with 4tb of storage each.  I cant seem to figure out how
to stop baroes simply eating all the space up.  Here are my pools..

Pool {
  Name = Differential
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bareos can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 15 days          # How long should the Differential
Backups be kept? (#09)
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 10G          # Limit Volume size to something
reasonable
  Maximum Volumes = =100               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  Label Format = "Differential-"      # Volumes will be labeled
"Differential-<volume-id>"
}
Pool {
  Name = Full
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bareos can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 30 days         # How long should the Full Backups be
kept? (#06)
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 50G          # Limit Volume size to something
reasonable
  Maximum Volumes = 50               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  Label Format = "Full-"              # Volumes will be labeled
"Full-<volume-id>"
}
Pool {
  Name = Incremental
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bareos can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 15 days          # How long should the Incremental
Backups be kept?  (#12)
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 1G           # Limit Volume size to something
reasonable
  Maximum Volumes = 200               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  Label Format = "Incremental-"       # Volumes will be labeled
"Incremental-<volume-id>"
}

why does it just keep eating space?

There are files in there that date back to Dec

-rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos  1073737943 Dec  7 21:15 Incremental-0081
-rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos  1073727886 Dec  7 21:12 Incremental-0073
-rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos   175545854 Dec  6 21:21 Incremental-0067
-rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos  1073737881 Dec  6 21:20 Incremental-0066