Hi,

indeed bscan does not recover RestoreObject data correctly. I've also verified
that this is not an oVirt plugin specfic problem, any
plugin that uses restore objects would be affected.

Regards,

Stephan

--
  Stephan Dühr                              stephan.du...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-90

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz