Hi Rick,

Sorry for the delay of my answer, but I just discover your question.

We were using same configuration, but we have had a lot of troubles with it
(problems of striper, repetitive crashes, slowness, ...).

We have reconfigured BAREOS for an S3 approach on our CEPH cluster.
So, you have to :
- create a gateway for S3 on CEPH, and create bucket,
- switch bareos storages to droplets, instead of rados.

It is well documented on Bareos docs, and it just works !

Take care of your Linux distribution for Bareos. the droplet libraries are
not available on all distri.

My two cents

Sylvain