So I can HA the postgresql (on a drbd volume) ( postgresql block device) on
my SLES 15 HA KVM cluster.  Postgresql has a ocf:heartbeat resource
definition file.

Soft link the /etc/bareos and the /etc/bareos-webui folders to the
postgresql drbd block device, so they follow the drbd primary resource on
either SLES HA host.

Now on to HA Bareos.  I do not see a ocf:heartbeat that I can use to
stop/start the 3 bareos service.  Can anybody offer any help on how to HA
resource the bareos dir/fd/sd?

Have a good day