Hi. I have installed the latest Bareos Version 19.2 on CentOS 7.

I have done everything like described here (word by word) :
https://docs.bareos.org/IntroductionAndTutorial/InstallingBareosWebui.html

Bareos and the WebUI are working fine BUT the web layout is complete other
as described in the Documentation =>
https://docs.bareos.org/_images/bareos-webui-jobs.png

I have attached an Screenshot.

I have also installed the formerly needed package php-ZendFramework2

And YES : I have tried several browsers : FireFox, Crome an Internet
Explorer. Always the same result.

Has anybody an idea?

Olaf