Hello Giorgio, while our documentation isn't yet as perfect as it could be
(PR are welcome at any times :-) it will certainly be more up to date than
a 5 years old threads.
If you look for inspiration about your configuration, maybe you want to
have a look at how the systemtests works
https://github.com/bareos/bareos/tree/master/systemtests/tests/always-incremental-consolidate
Have a look at the test itself (testrunner) and the associated
configuration will maybe create the ""Ha ! Ha !"  instant
Regards.