Thank you to discover one part of the documentation that need to be
rewritten.
Oleg todo is quite right in the term of using bextract with the bsr is the
easiest way to have your catalog back, and maybe also you want to extract
the previous configuration.

Please don't be shy and propose a PR to update the documentation.