Well not really, I've implemented that with 4 devices in my autochanger
which mean I can run 4 concurrents writes job or 2 read / 2 write for
copy/AI etc.
and I have one storage definition on my director.
Of course that mean I will write 4 distinct volumes at the same time. and
not 4 jobs on a volume.