Hi,

is the topic in question possible?
I'm running always incremental with retention of two weeks and daily
consolidation

I have nowhere set that a virtual full should take place....

My wish would be that always incrementals are running and every two weeks a
full is done.

I'm asking this, because the physical full is running 14 hours and the
virtual, because of low CPU power on the server is running more than 36
hours

Best regards

Markus