Hi,

there are two options that comes to my mind:

1.
The fist thing the Bareos WebUI does upon login is to check for the available commands. If the command ".help" is not allowed in the profile, the login just shows an error message. So: all consoles that are not indented to login to the webui should have the ".help" denied. https://docs.bareos.org/IntroductionAndTutorial/BareosWebui.html#section-webui-access-control-configuration shows how to configure this.

2.
You can disable WebUI console logins and use WebUI PAM logins instead, see https://docs.bareos.org/TasksAndConcepts/PAM.html and especially https://github.com/bareos/bareos/tree/master/contrib/misc/bareos_pam_integration

I hope that helps.
Regards,
Jörg