Thanks Andreas,

version 23.0.1~pre7.606b211eb-33 finally fixed the problem.

Best

Silvio

Am 18.12.23 um 10:45 schrieb Andreas Rogge:
Hi Silvio,

you have to options for a quick hot-fix:
1) just change "plugin_options" to "parts" in BareosFdPluginBaseclass on line 52
2) replace your BareosFdPluginBaseclass.py with this one:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bareos/bareos/bc86f2be270fc2bf7091100a8ad1017bf59aa403/core/src/plugins/filed/python/pyfiles/BareosFdPluginBaseclass.py

As I said, I hope we'll have packages for the fix shortly.

Best Regards,
Andreas