On Monday 17 December 2007 13:56, Martin Eastwell rattled on the keyboard:
Hi,
I asked Wayne to change the mail headers because that's the reason why this
happens. A reply on an email should primarily be directed to the list where
it originates instead of the person who sent the email.
This can be done by substituting the mailing list email address in the
reply-to header which now contains the person email address. This is also how
many other mailing lists work.
Taco