I'd like to thank all those people who have written to me over the last
couple of weeks enquiring about my arm. I'm happy to report that it feels
100 per cent fine. However, I'm not rushing back into playing for as many
hours as I can cram into the day, and restricting myself to half an hour in
the morning and the same in the evening.

This morning I managed to record on my Martin Shepherd 11c the beautiful
'Tombeau de du But' by Robert de Visee. I think someone else on this list
asked the question: did anyone ever write a bad tombeau? I don't think so.
It seemed to bring out the best in them. This one is very moving, and I hope
you enjoy listening to it. I consider it a 'work in progress' recording. You
can find it just above the photo of me holding the lute near the bottom of
this page: http://www.rmguitar.info/Maler.htm

Cheers,

Rob