Dear Lute listers,

   I found this old video showing Julian Bream "playing" lute.
   He of course is one of the pioneers of the rediscovery of lute in 20th
   century, though played it as a guitarrist!
   When I was younger I thought this sounded marvelous!!!
   I think he is of the best of the guitar players of all time.
   It still sounds cool, but completely out of context.

   Regards to all

   [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4f8fej9Sqo

   Veja quais sao os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: [2]Top 10 -
   [3]Celebridades - [4]Musica - [5]Esportes --