To: <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 12:17 PM
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Bach facsimiles

Dear Goran

I don't know about web-availability, but a good edition with all Bach
for lute is:
J. S. Bach -  Opere per Liuto
Edizione critica di Paolo Cherici
Edizioni Suvini Zerboni (Milano, 1996)
Introduction, facsimiles, modern scores, alternate versions. All in one book.

David

On 8 October 2010 09:37, G. Crona <kalei...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all

could you kindly point me toward the Bach lute facsimiles (especially those in tablature, but also in double clef) if available on the web as specified
in this link?

http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Ref/BWV995-1000-Ref.htm

Kind Regards

G.