> Yes, that I already have. Rich and good collection, too!

Most pieces in the ms. are anonymous, but concordances to quite a few pieces by
Reusner et al can be found. Many pieces are very well composed, some adroitly
and to full capacity using the advantages of deviating tunings. I love the
music.

One peculiarity is that dotted rhythm sign more often than not consist of the
dot only, lacking the shaft.

> Seems to be so that Leipzig has been a very musical city... ;-)

I haven't the faintest about the provenance of the ms.

Mathias