     From: Rob MacKillop <robmackil...@gmail.com>
     Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Odp: Re: another portrait of S.L. Weiss?
     To: mar...@gmlutz.de
     Cc: "BAROQUE-LUTE" <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Monday, 11 July, 2011, 9:33

      I am well out of my depth here, so apologies, but are there not also
      couple of paintings or engravings which might show Weiss at work?
   One
      is an opera setting, with a possible Weiss in the orchestral pit?
   The
      other is a small ensemble gathering, with a possible Weiss playing a
      long German theorbo (i.e. not a theorbo-lute)? Not exactly
   'portraits',
      but worth mentioning, maybe?
      Rob MacKillop