Hi all-
   So I am down to just one baroque lute now after selling one recently
   and am suffering from lute-loss anxiety. I have had some great lutes in
   the past and only sold them because I needed the money at the time. I
   am writing this to see if anyone has or knows of any baroque lutes that
   might be for sale. I am particularly interested in large Edlinger type
   lutes with a string length of ca 74-77cm. Maybe you have a lute that is
   too big for you  or something you seldom play. There must be one
   somewhere...

   -Sterling