   From: Anders Ericson <lut...@gmail.com>
   To: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:54 AM
   Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] New Charles Mouton CD
     Hi everyone. I am very happy to present my new CD with the fantastic
     music of Charles Mouton. Four suites taken from book 1 and the Prague
     manuscript. Check it out:
     [1][1]http://daphne.se/charles-mouton
     If you like this then you should also check out my first CD on the
   same
     label:
     [2][2]http://daphne.se/relic
     I hope that you are not offended by this commercial break!
     All the best / Anders Ericson