Dear Luca and All,
    Here's my version of the famous first prelude. Because it starts at a
   relatively high pitch, I've dropped it an octave until measure 16 (as
   do other transcriptions). I've tried to keep the notes one-to-a-string
   when possible to keep with the feel of the original, which makes some
   of the fingerings more difficult, but I think it is worth the effort.
   Of course you should feel free to alter them at will, as in measures 23
   or 28. In measure 28, the F# is better in tune played on the second
   string, at least for those of us with tempered tuning that uses a
   lowered fourth fret and a high first fret.
    The repeated low Cs in the final measures are actually meant to be
   broken in two, hitting the fundamental on the first beat and the octave
   on the second beat. I know this sounds difficult, but with a small
   amount of practice I found it is not hard at all.
    I hope people enjoy playing this wonderful piece.
   Jim Stimson