I used to offer lute lessons in German tablature via telex but couldn't
   make ends meet with that. Now I offer made to measure baroque offenses
   via twitter (or isn't that derived from "twit"?)

   --
   Gesendet von der App myMail fuer Android

   Mittwoch, 04 Mai 2016, 02:09PM +0200 von Edward Martin
   <edvihuel...@gmail.com>:

   Yes sterling, welcome.  I do this as well, and it is effective.
   Sent from my iPhone