Dear Mimmo,

> You Andreas discovered the Lexicon of 1715 that actually was the fist german
> source discovered.
I think it was Michael Treder who published first this source in his "Ein
irdisches Vergnügen für Barocklaute" (I received an early version in 2010).
Perhaps Tim Crawford knew the Lexikon earlier, but who knows? It was at least a
topic in 2012 in Bemen at the Bach symposium and I already knew the citation by
Michael and was surprised that Tim mentioned it, too, in his lecture.
Per Kjetil Farstad doen't mentioned in his "Lautenistinnen in Deutschland im
18. Jahrhundert" from 2011.

All the best,

Andreas