Hi,

   You can buy a copy on various formats from ProQuest Dissertation
   Express ([1]https://dissexpress.proquest.com/search.html :
   search publication number 10296642).

   Alternatively, I suppose the Library of the University of Pavia
   participates in the Interlibrary loan network and could obtain a copy ?

   Good luck in your search !

   François-Pierre Goy