     From: David Van Edwards <da...@vanedwards.co.uk>
     To: Martyn Hodgson <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
     Cc: Luca Manassero <l...@manassero.net>; baroque-lute
     <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Sent: Tuesday, 13 February 2018, 14:21
     Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Johann Christian Hoffmann, 14 course
     swan-neck lute in Leipzing

     [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Johann Christian Hoffmann, 14 course sw

     Nothing like this monster though. Body width 335 Depth 233

     David

     At 12:21 +0000 13/2/18, Martyn Hodgson wrote:

        Two other well known lutes by Johann Christian in the Brussels
        collection are fairly deep too, having a depth greater than half
     the
        width (roughly 0.57):
        Leipzig 1716 eleven course (M 1559): body length 495; width 323;
     depth
        185
        Leipzig 1730 thirteen course with bass rider (M 3188): 496;  322;
     181
        regards
        Martyn