Hi Craig,

[removing non-osmocom-BB mailing list cross posts]

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 01:22:23PM +0000, Craig Comstock wrote:
> I am working on fernvale-nuttx-bb (fernvale-nuttx + gnutoo's nuttx-bb) and
> wanted to check the osmocom bb on nuttx-bb. It seems all the links are broken
> in the redmine version of things and the trac URLs redirect to redmine so the
> content is "gone"?

There is no content that is gone.  The trac pages had all been converted
to redmine many months ago. The automatic wiki syntax conversion and
link conversion didn't always work fine, and we asked people to help
with manually going over the new redmine content to fix things up.

If there are broken links in the auto-converted content in redmine,
pleaes help us to fix them up.

> Can you help me resurrect pages like
> http://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/
> Nuttx-bbcompile?parent=Nuttx-bb

I guess you must be referring to
http://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Nuttx-bbnuttx-bbcompile ?
or
http://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Nuttx-bbnuttx-bbcompile-nuttx-way

The above have existed ever since the migration on February 19.

I just added an auto-generated list of Nuttx-bb child pages using the
{{child_pages()}} macro at
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Nuttx-bb

Feel free to clean this up further manually.  I think the best solution
in the remine wolrd would be to create a Nuttx-BB sub-project underneath
the OsmocomBB project and then move all content there.  This way it's
easier for "standard" users to not be confused with the (unfortunately
still) more experimental nuttx based system(s).  Let me know if you
would want to help on that migration to a redmine sub-project and I'll
create that project

Regards,
        Harald
--