Hi Sylvain,

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 09:01:30PM +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> I'm not sure if it's just me or if I'm using it wrong but I'm always
> annoyed when I have to login to gerrit ...

thanks for raising this issue.  It is probably as simple as to extend
the cookie expiration or something like that.  That would at least
already resolve '1)' + '4)' from your list.

I've created https://osmocom.org/issues/2015 and
https://osmocom.org/issues/2016 to track this.  We'll have to see who
can look into it, guess Holger and Neels are most familiar with the
setup.

--
- Harald Welte <lafo...@gnumonks.org>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)