Hi All,

A few comments:
- Can I get edit rights to some mediatek related pages, there are some things I
might clear up/freshen up:
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/SciphoneDreamG2
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/MTKRomloader
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/MediaTek?parent=MTKRomloader
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Mediatek_Chipset
https://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Hardware (to add new pages for the
newer mediatek chipsets)
Or maybe just add pages and give me edit rights so I can add findings as I make
them.

- the loader_mtk doesn't work in master and I can't find the
steve-m/loader_sciphone branch in git, so either someone might find that branch
or I'll need to fix things up.
- I have a start at supporting both mt6260 (fernvale) and mt6235 (sciphone
dream g2) but the sciphone's lack of something easy to "blink" slowed me down a
little ;) I tried the lcd backlight and the vibrate function but neither proved
easy-fixes with the existing uboot code.
- I could add more info about various mediatek devices on more pages on the
wiki. Maybe I could get access or we could create some pages for... fernvale,
sim800, zte-obsidian/mt6735, rephone (ACSip mt2502) and adjust some more
general info about romloader.
- I might take a crack at modifying the osmocon mtk loader bits to support
different systems like -m mt6260 -m mt6261 -m mt6235 -m mt6735. Though much is
the same the main differences seem to be startup behavior, baud rate and SRAM
address.

Thanks,
Craig