Yeah, I have done all that.
I'm still confused with the "Push for review" section.

->  git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/master
fatal: 'gerrit' does not appear to be a git repository

and the repository exists.

As I mentioned to Domi, I just need push priviledges to gerrit.
This is my output:

-> cat .ssh/config
ServerAliveInterval = 300
Host osmo
Hostname gerrit.osmocom.org
Port 29418
User nbalkanas

-> git push ssh://osmo/osmocom-bb.git
Counting objects: 32, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (7/7), done.
Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 96.37 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 7 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (4/4)
remote: Branch refs/heads/master:
remote: You are not allowed to perform this operation.
remote: To push into this reference you need 'Push' rights.
remote: User: nbalkanas
remote: Please read the documentation and contact an administrator
remote: if you feel the configuration is incorrect
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://osmo/osmocom-bb.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (prohibited by Gerrit: ref update
access denied)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://osmo/osmocom-bb.git'

gerrit is not a repository:( I also don't have priviledges to post to
gerrit, which is fine, it is the gerrit
master, and not the gerrit review...
Not that for the git push output i've posted, all pubkeys and accounts are
in order...

Nikos