Hi dechao,

On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 08:11:22AM +0800, dechaoforever wrote:
> Last weekend I compiled osmocom-bb and now I can send English SMS from one
> peer to another by using its app 'mobile'. But how to make it possible if I
> want to send SMS including non-English character, like below.

You will have to implement support for UCS-2 character set based SMS to
OsmocomBB, I think
nobody has implemented this so far.

We are very much looking forward to receiving and merging any related patches!

Thanks,
        Harald

--
- Harald Welte <lafo...@gnumonks.org>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/