Hello I admit that I mess a little with my assertion... What I mean is we
have to begin by something like this, (which not work yet i don't know
why...)
Cause I inject the kc to the ms and answer withe the sres to the bts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J40EAVK-LHI
https://imgur.com/4PjzMjw
https://imgur.com/qWGVmOk
if you want to help you have the procedure in YT description tnahk you all