> Jim,
>
> I have been working a while building plugins for the apt-probeset-
> summarize and apt-probeset-genotype command line tools. These two
> plugins implement the AbstractExternalBinaryPlugin in affymetrix.jar.
>
> Some additional testing is needed before I release the package for
> the BASE community. I haven't tried the apt-cel-extract tool yet but
> understand the usefulness of such a plugin if raw data need to be
> deposited in the database prior to further analyses.
>
> In contrast to the Plier plugin that just do the plier-mm analysis
> (using apt-probeset-summarize), I have made all possible analysis
> parameters to these tools available in the plugins.
>
> Perhaps you can reuse some of the code in these plugins. I will let
> you know when the code is ready for release.
>
> /Robin

[...]

Hi Robin, hi All,

we are very interested in the BASE plugin for the apt-probeset-genotype
command line tools for SNPs.
We would like to use it as soon as possible.
When will the compiled and source code versions be available?
Let me know if we can help by running some tests ... hope this is helpful!
Thank you!

Ilenia

--
Ilenia Zara