Hi,
I'm writing a Fold Change Plugin. I need to extract all the Annotations from
a list of BioAssay.
So When I try:

        DbControl dc = sc.newDbControl();
        //From the input
       BioAssaySet source = getSourceBioAssaySet(dc);
       List<BioAssay> bioAssays = (List<BioAssay>) job.getValues("bioAssays");

       if(bioAssays!=null){
             Iterator it = bioAssays.iterator();
             while(it.hasNext()){
                    BioAssay bassay = (BioAssay) it.next();
                    AnnotationSet annSet = bassay.getAnnotationSet();

On "bassay.getAnnotationSet()" call, I have this Exception:

net.sf.basedb.core.ConnectionClosedException: The connection has been
closed.
at net.sf.basedb.core.DbControl.getItem(DbControl.java:718)
at net.sf.basedb.core.BioAssay.getAnnotationSet(BioAssay.java:185)
at foldchange.src.net.sf.basedb.foldchangePlugin.FoldChangePlugin.run(
FoldChangePlugin.java:170)
at net.sf.basedb.core.PluginExecutionRequest.invoke(
PluginExecutionRequest.java:108)
at net.sf.basedb.core.InternalJobQueue$JobRunner.run(InternalJobQueue.java
:487)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

An idea? Thanks in advance
--
De Stasio Alessandro