Yes ... but probably after release. We have already assigned enough for us all to do, but this wil be added asap after Feb 23. There are more R related stuff to be implemented during the spring.

Jari

charles girardot wrote:
Hi Jari,

Could you make sure that the R dispatcher (AROMA BASE, by Henrik Bengtsson from Lund) continues to work in BASE 2.0

Thanks

Charles