Reha Yildirimman wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am using Base 2.0 and try to fill the system with data, doing the route
> biosources, samples, extracts, labeled extracts.
>
> When I try to access the "labeled extracts" list I get the following error
> message.
> ***
> could not resolve property: null of:
> net.sf.basedb.core.data.LabeledExtractData [SELECT lbe FROM
> net.sf.basedb.core.data.LabeledExtractData lbe ORDER BY lbe.null ASC]
> ***

The error message should go away if you click on any column header to
sort on that column.

The problem is that it tries to sort the result on the "null" property
which doesn't exist. I don't know how the "null" property got there in
the first place. It has happened to others, but once it has been fixed
nobody seems to be able to recreate it again. It must be the result of
some special "click route" where the sort order is forgotten at some
step. I would be very happy if you have some information that can
reproduce the error once it has gone away.

/Nicklas