Hi,

Using BASE2 on (on the demo site) I accidentally associated the wrong CDF file
with the CEL file. It looks like you should be able to change 'Array design' in
'Raw bioassay' but if you 'Edit' there
doesn't appear to be an option to change it.

Is there a work around or do I have to delete the raw bioassay and start again?

Or is this a feature that could be added to the list please?

Thanks for any help,

Steve
Medical Sciences Division
Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine/Sir William Dunn School
Oxford University