Gabe Dagani wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>    Has anyone created a simple walkthru for setting up a simple experiment,
> uploading GPR, GPS, TIFF files into a project and doing some analysis?
>
> I am just a beginner and the manual is outdated for base 2.0.

The test procedure that we use before a new release should also be
usable. It is very minimalistic and doesn't explain anything. It is just
stepwise instructions, ie. click there first, then do that, select that
option, etc. But it goes through all important things and some less
important as well.

The instructions can be found at
http://base.thep.lu.se/chrome/site/doc/test/roles/index.html

Note that the test data that we use is not public data so you will have
to get your own data files.

/Nicklas