Greetings!

I'm trying to understand the genepix tiff spotfinding problem I described
earlier.

I want to interact with the spotfinder plugin with my own program but I
can't create files.

I have this:
images/
|-- 13298608_532-uncompressed.tif
`-- 13298608_635-uncompressed.tif

I want to do something like this:

public class TestImageProblem {
     SpotImagesData data;
     FileData red;
     FileData green;

     TestImageProblem() {
          data = new SpotImagesData();
          data.setGamma(new Float(1.8));
          data.setXOffset(2000);
          data.setYOffset(2400);
          data.setXScale(10);
          data.setYScale(10);
          data.setSpotsize(24);
          java.io.File redfile = new
java.io.File("images/13298608_635-uncompressed.tif");
          java.io.File greenfile = new
java.io.File("images/13298608_532-uncompressed.tif");

Pass the data to the spot image creator ( SpotImages.createSpotImages )

}

Can you tell me how to create the appropriate file objects when the files
are here and not connected to the base datbaase?

Thanks!

Chad