There is no support for ddt or cab. Currently only cdf and cel files are
supported by the Affymetrix plug-ins. Annotation files (.csv) are used for
uploading probeset (reporter in BASE language) information.

The issue of supporting ddt and cab files is an import and a plug-in
issue. There are two ways to solve this:

i) Write code that treats the file in a proper way and submit the solution
to the developer team (preferred route ;-) ).

ii) Submit a ticket through http://base.thep.lu.se explaining what you'd
like to see wrt to ddt and cabs.

Note, to include ddt and cab support to BASE, the file formats must be
open, that is we must be able to read them without proprietary
non-distributable code.

Cheers,

Jari