Hi,

It seems that, starting from the BASE 2.2 release, BASE 1 column names
are no longer translated into BASE 2 column names prior to export. In
revision 2988 of Base1PluginExecutor the different names of e.g. raw
data fields was handled by a Map that was filled in the following way:

base1columns.put("BCh1Mean",
Selects.expression(Dynamic.rawData("ch1BgMean"), "BCh1Mean"));

In the above example, BCh1Mean refers to a BASE 1 column name whereas
ch1BgMean is the column name used in BASE 2. The above solution was
changed in the 2.2 release which uses the BioAssaySetExporter instead.
However, the mapping of BASE 1 column names to BASE 2 column names is no
longer provided.

How shall the difference of column names be handled when running BASE 1
plugins in BASE 2.2? I can of course rewrite the BASE 1 plugins and
configuration to fix this issue but that seems like a bad solution.
Isn't the big idea that you shall be able to run BASE 1 plugins with
original configuration files as is without tweaks? Am I missing some
configuration that needs to be done?

/Robin

--
Robin Andersson, PhD student