Emmanuel Courcelle wrote:
> Hello
>
> Just to have some information about the future: Are there any plans to
> use some or all functionalities of BASE through some web service ?
>
> Do you have some documentation about this, is there anything already
> running (even experimental) ?

We have been experimenting with this in a separate branch.
http://base.thep.lu.se/browser/branches/webservices

It is possible to login and list your Affymetrix experiments and
download the CEL and CDF files associated with each raw bioassay.
There is no documentation about this exception what you can get from
reading the source code.

I don't think the entire BASE API will be exposed through webservices.
Webservices require a coarser API to make it usable. Right now we are
waiting for more use cases in order to be able to start working on that API.

/Nicklas