Hello All,

I've attempted an upgrade of my base-2.2.2 installation with base-2.3.2
multiple times, but each time I am unable to view items listed in the
BioMaterials table using the Samples, Extracts, or Label Extracts web
pages.  Almost all the icons for managing items on these pages are
missing as well, such the ones that say New, Delete, Restore, Share,
etc., as well as the preset filter, number of records to see, etc. The
Samples page has one little stub of an icon for "New".  If I click this
I can bring up the New Sample dialog box and create a sample that is
written to the MySQL BioMaterials table, but the new item fails to show
up on the Samples page.

My installation is pretty standard (Red Hat 3.4.6-8,
apache-tomcat-5.5.20,  MySQL-server-standard-5.0.27-0, jdk 1.6.0). I
have been following the documentation instructions to the letter, using
updatedb.sh and updateindexes.sh, and I edited base.config to match my
system. Prior to the upgrade, I had modified the extended-properties.xml
and raw-data-types.xml files, but they worked fine with 2.2.2.

Any ideas on what could be going wrong?

Thanks,

Jim Collett

James R. Collett, Ph.D.