Thanks Jari,

>Was the above the only things you needed to do to get BASE to run on MS
>Windows?

Not completely.  I submitted a bug ticket via user "base".  On the "Create
plugin" page, I get a java.lang.ClassFormatError (page
admin/plugindefinitions/index.jsp) with message "Unknown constant tag 0 in
class file se/lu/thep/affymetrix/RMAExpress"

...at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
...at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
...at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
...at net.sf.basedb.util.JarClassLoader.findClass(JarClassLoader.java:207)
...at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
...at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
...at PluginDefinition.newInstance(PluginDefinition.java:978)
...at PluginDefinition.loadPluginInformation(PluginDefinition.java:1088)

Although this may not be Windows-specific.

Is there a problem with not using the permission model for the plugin?  I
don't have an 'Everyone' group set up yet.

Jesse