Hello all,

In section 1c the getting started manual asks me to configure a Reporter map
importer plugin for Genepix.  I've set up the Reporter importer and Raw data
importer plugins, but there is no entry in the plugins list for "Reporter
map importer".  Has this been done away with between versions 2.1 and 2.4.0?

I tried to create the plugin myself using the class
net.sf.basedb.plugins.ReporterMapFlatFileImporter, but the system doesn't
seem to let me.

Thanks,

Jesse