Nicklas Nordborg wrote:
> The error seems to be related to the "Recently view items" menu. For
> some reason the string that holds the information has become corrupt and
> the code is unfortunately not able to handle this. The best advice I can
> give right now is to edit the <basedir>/www/include/menu.jsp to try to
> avoid the error. It is line 110 in this file that is causing the error.
>
> A temporary solution might be to change this to something like:
> int itemId = tmp.length < 2 ? 0 : Values.getInt(tmp[1], 0);
>
> I'll try to check in a better fix in subversion tomorrow.

There is now a fix available in the repository. Those who can't wait for
2.4.4 to be released can download the updated file:
http://base.thep.lu.se/browser/branches/2.4-stable/www/include/menu.jsp?format=raw

Replace the menu.jsp file inside <basedir>/www/include file with the
downloaded file.

/Nicklas