We are happy to announce the release of a new version of the Tab2Mage
import and Tab2Mage export plugins available for download from the
base2plugin
website:

Import: http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/uk.ac.ebi.Tab2MageImporter
Export: http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/uk.ac.ebi.Tab2MageExporter

Extra feature and some of the fixed bugs can be viewed in the change logs.
ChangeLogs:
importer:http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/Tab2MageImporter/ChangeLog.txt

exporter:http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/Tab2MageExporter/ChangeLog.txt

Additional documentation are also available on the download page.

If you have an existing Annotation Type and Cv Importer plugin and
Affymetrix Array Design Batch Importer plugin, please note that the
ebi-plugins-util.jar file has changed and should be updated.

Change Logs:
Annotation Type and Cv Importer:
http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/AnnotationTypeCvImporter/ChangeLog.txt
Affymetrix Array Design Batch Importer:
http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/AffyArrayDesignBatchImporter/ChangeLog.txt

Please report all issues either to this list or to our contact email
addresses available on the download page.

Regards,
Dominic