Nice work. I've successfully tested the apt-summarize plug-in. I do not
have any genotype data so I have to leave that for someone else to test.

I miss a short description of the two plug-ins. How to use them and what
to expect from them. Specifically the genotyoe plug-in requires some
additional files (or one file). Is the chrx file alwasy the same for a
given .cdf (array design in BASE speak)? If yes, maybe we should extend
array design to also store the chrx file for seamless use. Also, should
there be more than one Affy raw data type, one for expression and
another for snp?

Jim Collet made an inquiry about support for 'apt-cel-extract' to the
mailing list in the beginning of this year. How do we proceed to get
this algorithm (and others) into the APT plug-in set?

Cheers,

Jari