        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Smith,
Brandon
        Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:41 PM
        To: basedb-users@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: [base] Create Spot Images Error

        I'm in the process of setting up and testing a new Base2
install.

        I came across a problem trying to create spot images on a
rawbioassay image.

        It fails with:

        java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnviron
ment.java:68)
        at
java.awt.image.BufferedImage.createGraphics(BufferedImage.java:1141)
        at
javax.media.jai.TiledImageGraphics.getBogusGraphics2D(TiledImageGraphics
.java:275)
        at
javax.media.jai.TiledImageGraphics.<init>(TiledImageGraphics.java:201)
        at
javax.media.jai.TiledImage.createGraphics(TiledImage.java:765)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.SpotImages.createSpotImages(SpotImages.java:437)
        at
net.sf.basedb.plugins.SpotImageCreator.run(SpotImageCreator.java:153)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.PluginExecutionRequest.invoke(PluginExecutionRequest.
java:108)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.InternalJobQueue$JobRunner.run(InternalJobQueue.java:
487)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

        Any ideas on what is wrong?

        Thanks,

        Brandon Smith