The output from apt-probset-summarize indicates that the cel file is
corrupt. Can you try to download the cel file from BASE and examine the
size of the file. You should find the file when you view the details of
a rawbioassay.

Can you make windows to refuse to delete the files that are created by
the plug-in (the temporary word directory). In this way you can examine
the files exported from BASE for apt-probset-summarize.

Jari