Dear Base Users,

I'm quite new in base.

I have already import Genepix raw data (intensity values). But I want to
know if it's possible to import M values from an existing analysis using
R (we processed background removal, normalization).

My second question is : can we store other type of  results in base "as
file" ?
With R, we generated GFF files (for nimblegen tilling arrays), heatmaps,
lists of genes, dendogrammes, and it would be interesting to make them
available as the raw datas using Base.

Thanks

Gildas

PS : BASE 2.14.1