Hello,

We have slides which contain 4 sub-arrays (Nimblegen) and we want to
make 4 different hybridizations on them.

Then :
  - we created an array design :
         . 4 Arrays per slide
  - we created a first hybridization :
         . Arrays : 1
         . Labeled extracts -> array index : 1
  - we tried to create a second hybridization on the same Array slide :
         . Arrays : 1
         . Labeled extracts -> array index : 2

But we optain that : Error message ERROR: duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "Hybridizations_arrayslide_id_key"

Is it possible ? Or do we need to create 4 slides of 1 array per slide ?

Thank

Cheers

Gildas